Do you want a whiter and brighter smile? Look no further than Skyline Family Dentistry. Our professionals while work with you to create custom long-lasting teeth whitening treatment. Teeth can become discolored over time due to bad habits, but can also darken inadvertently. Professional teeth whitening can help remove stains and brighten teeth.
How Teeth Become Discolored
Some common causes of tooth discoloration include:
- Foods/Drinks: Certain fruits and drinks like sodas, coffee, and tea can stain teeth.
- Smoking/Tobacco Use: Smoking and tobacco products stain and darken teeth with continued use.
- Medication: Certain medications like antihistamines and antibiotics can stain or discolor teeth.
- Age: Tooth enamel wears down over time, revealing the dark layer of dentin underneath.
- Injury: Chipped, cracked, and broken teeth may appear discolored.
Teeth Whitening Treatment
Before treatment, Dr. Overholtzer will review your oral health history and discuss your budget and goals with you. Using an i-CAT digital scanner, Dr. Overholtzer will create custom teeth whitening trays. The trays are injected with whitening gel and are worn for several hours a day. This teeth whitening solution gradually whitens teeth over a period of several weeks.
Schedule a Teeth Whitening Consultation
Do you want to renew your smile? Call the professionals at Skyline Family Dentistry at (760) 810-4404. You can also schedule an appointment with us online here.