What Are The Benefits Of Professional Teeth Whitening?
- More Thorough Whitening
- A professional whitening session at your dentist’s office will provide better, whiter, and evener results.
- Speed & Reliability
- The results are reliable, and with suggested home maintenance it’s long-lasting. Many over-the-counter products have a reputation for not whitening your teeth despite how often you use them.
- Customized Treatments
- With over-the-counter treatments, it’s a one-size-fits-all approach – there’s no versatility. Each person cannot customize the product to fit his or her whitening preference.
- Safer Treatment
- Over-the-counter teeth whitening remedies can cause damage to the gum tissue in your mouth; this can hurt and make your teeth sensitive to certain foods and drinks.
- Life Changing Results
- With professional teeth whitening, your brighter smile becomes a magnet. People are drawn to you, as a nice smile attracts people and makes bold and positive first impressions.
- Confidence Boost
- British researchers were studying the effects of tooth whitening found in a study of over 6,000 adults, aged 20 to 80, that people with healthy gums tend to have better mental capacity than those with gum disease. The effect of gum disease on the body, in general, could negatively impact mental functions.
Are Professional Teeth Whitening Treatments Safe?
Professional take-home teeth whitening kits are a safe, effective and convenient way to enhance the appearance of a healthy smile. Teeth whitening kits are custom fit to apply whitening gels more precisely and evenly across the teeth for improved results.
For patients with good oral health and a stable bite, Dr. Overholtzer may recommend take-home whitening kits as a stand-alone treatment for brightening the smile. Patients who have underlying dental concerns may choose to use teeth whitening as one step in their comprehensive treatment plan.
How Does The Tray Fit?
Using our i-CAT digital scanner, Dr. Overholtzer custom designs the whitening trays to fit comfortably over the teeth. Patients wear whitening trays injected with high-grade whitening gel at their convenience in the comfort of their own homes.
Results are natural looking and gradual resulting in a beautiful, radiant smile.
Professional whitening gels are specially designed to reduce tooth and gum sensitivity. Gels prescribed by your dentist are more effective and cause fewer side effects.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
To schedule an appointment, visit our Bishop, CA dental office. If you would like to schedule an appointment, call (760) 810-4404 or schedule an appointment online.