A bright, happy smile communicates health and confidence. Teeth whitening is one of the most simple and effective ways to bring out the natural beauty of your smile. At our office, teeth whitening is one of our most requested cosmetic dentistry services because it is easy to use and can yield amazing results. If you have stains or other tooth discolorations, in many cases, teeth whitening can restore your natural tooth color.
The Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Teeth whitening is an easy and affordable way to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Whiter teeth communicate health and well-being.
- Patients who love the way their smile looks smile often.
- Teeth whitening can help patients feel more confident and more positive in their day to day lives.
- Teeth whitening is easy to use and maintain.
- Teeth whitening can help patients who have experienced tooth staining or other discoloration problems.
At our office we offer special take home whitening trays that our patients can use at their convenience to achieve a more brilliant smile.
Take Home Whitening
With our custom take-home whitening trays, patients can whiten their teeth at their own convenience in their own home. Our whitening treatment is more effective than over-the-counter whitening treatments and can only be prescribed by your dentist. Each whitening tray is made specifically for each patient for optimal fit and comfort.
The Take Home Whitening Process
- When you come into our office for a whitening treatment, your dentist will give you special care and maintenance instructions.
- Your custom-made trays will be created to fit naturally and comfortably in your mouth.
- To whiten your teeth, you will apply the special whitening gel to the tray and place the tray directly over your teeth for a half hour whitening period.
- After a few weeks, you will enjoy a noticeable difference in the color and brightness of your natural teeth.
To find out more about our whitening process, call us at our office today. We would be happy to answer any questions and to schedule an appointment.