An Instruction Manual for Your Toothbrush
Your toothbrush probably didn’t come with an instruction manual. And you might be thinking: How complicated can it be? I’ve been brushing my teeth all my life.
But brushing your teeth is serious business! If you aren’t doing it properly, it could have severe consequences for your smile.
Follow These Simple Toothbrush Tips
So follow these simple steps for the best possible results when brushing.
- Change your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months (or even sooner if you have been sick or the bristles are damaged).
- Never share your toothbrush with anyone.
- Brush all surfaces in your mouth.
- Brush for at least 2 minutes.
- Brush twice a day.
- Learn more about how to practice proper brushing techniques.
Visit Our Office in Bishop, CA
In addition to practicing good brushing habits, another great thing you can do to preserve your smile is to visit Dr. Overholtzer at least twice a year for a checkup. Why not contact Skyline Family Dental and schedule your appointment today?