Achieve the Perfect Smile in Bishop, CA
Have you ever looked into a mirror and wished you could change something about your teeth? If you have, you may be interested in dental veneers. A dental veneer is a thin piece of toothlike material that can be bonded directly to your tooth surface to change the appearance of your smile.
With dental veneers, we can:
- Reshape your teeth
- Make your teeth appear longer
- Reduce the appearance of gaps between teeth
- Fix the appearance of cracks, chips, and discolorations
- Make your teeth appear brighter without teeth whitening
- Make your teeth appear straighter without braces
At Skyline Family Dentistry, porcelain dental veneers are one of our most versatile cosmetic services and can be used to accomplish multiple purposes at the same time. Our dental veneers are crafted from the highest quality porcelain materials to perfectly match your desired tooth color and mimic the natural translucence of your teeth. Every smile is different, and at our office, each veneer is made specifically for you.
CEREC and Veneers
We use CEREC technology to create veneers right in our office. CEREC 3D imaging software allows us to create veneers that will blend naturally with your smile and achieve any desired effect. Using an intraoral camera, we take photos of your teeth and create a 3D model of your smile on-screen. With this model your veneers can be virtually constructed, and will then be sent to the milling machine. The CEREC milling machine takes a block of ceramic material and molds it into the shape of your veneer, right here in our office! You can have same-day veneers with no fuss.
The Benefits of Dental Veneers
- Dental veneers are versatile and can be used to enhance the appearance of your teeth in multiple ways at once.
- Our dental veneers are made specifically for you and blend in naturally with the rest of your teeth. The people you meet won’t be able to tell that you’re wearing veneers.
- Veneers for teeth are made to feel comfortable and are easy to maintain. You’ll be able to brush and floss your veneers along with your natural teeth.
- Using porcelain veneers you can achieve a smile that will make you feel confident.
- Patients with veneers are happier with their teeth and spread their joy to other people by sharing their smile.
Contact Us About Perfecting Your Smile
We understand that having a less than perfect smile can feel disheartening. Whether it’s cracks, chips, or discoloration in your smile, dental veneers can help mask these flaws. Ask us today about how to schedule you for a consultation with Dr. Overholtzer to discuss your candidacy for dental veneers.